WTB: IJ WIRE RAMPS...Certifiable fool with money...Please ..

Zardoz

Distinguished
May 30, 2003

Have suffered a replating tragedy. 2 separate platers have trashed my
ramps. The crowning glory to a top to bottom, MONEY NO OBJECT,
restoration.

Anus hurting badly, they didn't use any lubricant and threw in a little
sand, terpintine to boot.

Don't need captive ball ramp as I found a NOS. Google has not been my
friend. Anyone sitting on these out there?

The machine is has been sitting there mocking me for more than 2 months
waiting for these.

If you email me directly that would be prefered.
jjlarsonREMOVE@earthlink.net

Thanx JJ

The guys I use do a great job. I've used them many times. What happened
with yours?

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

"Zardoz" <jjlarson@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Have suffered a replating tragedy. 2 separate platers have trashed my
> ramps. The crowning glory to a top to bottom, MONEY NO OBJECT,
> restoration.
>
> Anus hurting badly, they didn't use any lubricant and threw in a little
> sand, terpintine to boot.
>
> Don't need captive ball ramp as I found a NOS. Google has not been my
> friend. Anyone sitting on these out there?
>
> The machine is has been sitting there mocking me for more than 2 months
> waiting for these.
>
> If you email me directly that would be prefered.
> jjlarsonREMOVE@earthlink.net
>
> Thanx JJ

Adi

Dave at For Amusements Only - www.foramusementsonly.to has one, I believe.