Delete or Disable MSN Messenger

Hi,

I want to entirely delete MSN Messenger from a person's PC but am having
trouble doing so. I can disable it temporarily but the person is able to
find it and reactivate it. Is there a way to entirely delete it?

Thanks,

--
Chuck W

click Start, Run and enter the following command:

RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\inf\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove

http://www.computerlynx.net/remove_messenger.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302089

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/