POLL: What are the 3 best looking flyers out there

Thinking about printing out some flyers in large size for decorating my
garage....

Just wondering what people consider to be some of the neatest looking
flyers.

Thanks,

- Kevin

PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
http://www.pinbotz.com

I've got CFTBL, CV and MB enlarged and hanging in my office......but
then, I kind of like green.

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Kevin Strasser wrote:
> Thinking about printing out some flyers in large size for decorating my
> garage....
>
> Just wondering what people consider to be some of the neatest looking
> flyers.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Kevin

> PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
> http://www.pinbotz.com

My Favorite flyer of all time is the Oscar Firepower flyer. It has all
of the awards and all of the individual awards listed for the game. It
is a great one. 4 pages in total all folded out. The other great
flyer if on the net is "Sterns - 1980 We are wired into the pinball
player.". A 2 page fold out covering the rise of Stern greatness and
then why the are "wired into the player". Scot is correct on
Paragon. I have Quicksilver, Paragon and Viper on the same poster.
Viper is probably one of the best pieces avaliable. Those would
provide a nice spread of posters for your garage.

The new flyers. Which I own about all of them will make your garage
look like a toy box. MM and CV belong in San Fran.

Bill

Good choice dad. AH :)

"Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> wrote in message
> I've got CFTBL, CV and MB enlarged and hanging in my office......but
> then, I kind of like green, it matches my gonads.
>
> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
>
> (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Paragon!

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

Kevin Strasser wrote:

> Thinking about printing out some flyers in large size for decorating my
> garage....
>
> Just wondering what people consider to be some of the neatest looking
> flyers.

The german version of the Sega Godzilla flyer is pretty funny. I also
like the Stern flyer for Quicksilver.

Serg