FA FUNHOUSE

Up for grabs is one decent, unrestored Funhouse, no reserve, so as-is to the
highest bidder.

Thank You
Allen

I love the caption that indicates Rudy is a great Chinese chef!

GRY

"Treasurecove" <TreasureSPAMcove@iglou.com> wrote in message
> always nice to list the auction link, along with the post!
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6200788478
>
> Allen "stoopid" Shope
>

> "Treasurecove" <TreasureSPAMcove@iglou.com> wrote in message
>> Up for grabs is one decent, unrestored Funhouse, no reserve, so as-is to
>> the highest bidder.
>>
>> Thank You
>> Allen

BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

Allen,

On the lifted PF's, you should have inserted "There's that speck of
dirt!" You have been looking for it for so long you know :>)

BT