WTB : SS eyeball shooter

Does anyone know where I can buy a eyeball shooter for my SS. I googled
for it but all the links I found are no good anymore.

Bearcave was the only distributor that seemed to carry those; with them out of
the picture, try calling Kim at Illinois Pin Ball. She probably can't sell
direct to you, but she can tell you if the custom shooters are still
available.

Or, you could go the eBay route and buy the shooters made from a 2-1/2 inch
gear shift knob.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

In article <1123966117.295686.136210@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "murf88"
<cmm69@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can buy a eyeball shooter for my SS. I googled
>for it but all the links I found are no good anymore.

I bought mine directly from Gene at TPF last year. He may bring them
again this year if he has any.

K2

pt

The gear shift knob is the way to go. Looks 1000% better than the
wimpy OEM prototype eyeballs. Much more durable too. You'll need a
stronger spring to make up for the weight though.

They used to be sold on eBay, but the seller no longer seems to have
them. I looked all over and finally got one from here:
http://www.oddball-products.com/gearshiftknobs1.html

For more info look here (thanks for your page Robert or I would never
have found out about these shift knobs):
http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/ss/tech/shooter.html

Good luck
John