Flipper rebuild ? on RFM

SR

What do you need for a flipper makeover. I'm having a problem with the
flippers on my RFM. The left one always seems to get weak right when I
need it during Attack Mars. Is it just the coil that is getting
overheated after 10-15min of play and needs to be replaced or the coil
sleeve etc.

Thanks

Like any flipper, new plunger, new coil sleeve, new coil stop. Be sure you
have a tiny bit of up and down play on the flipper. Also RFM has slide on
wire connectors to the coil. First I'd clean the spot on the coil they slide
on to, then clean the connector, when you slide it back on, be sure it is
very tight. Not likely you need a new coil. LTG :)