Dell GX280s

Malc

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2001

Hi,

has anyone got any information about the new Optiplex GX280s?

I hear that they will have DDR2 memory slots and a PCI Express slot and
will be released in the UK at the end of this month; however I can't
find any information on the web about them yet, so I can't confirm or
deny it...

Malc

sparky

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

June 21 in the US
"malc" <malc@N05P4M.gothcorp.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> has anyone got any information about the new Optiplex GX280s?
>
> I hear that they will have DDR2 memory slots and a PCI Express slot and
> will be released in the UK at the end of this month; however I can't
> find any information on the web about them yet, so I can't confirm or
> deny it...
>
> Malc

danr

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2003

UK too, and yes, PCIE and DDR2

If you need to know more, just ask.

"Sparky" <mrlooneybin@nospam.net> wrote in message
> June 21 in the US
> "malc" <malc@N05P4M.gothcorp.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > has anyone got any information about the new Optiplex GX280s?
> >
> > I hear that they will have DDR2 memory slots and a PCI Express slot and
> > will be released in the UK at the end of this month; however I can't
> > find any information on the web about them yet, so I can't confirm or
> > deny it...
> >
> > Malc

Malc

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2001

DanR wrote:

>UK too, and yes, PCIE and DDR2
>
>If you need to know more, just ask.

I'm really looking for as much information as possible, to see if it is
worth upgrading machines to the gx280 or if the gx270 will suffice...
could you pass any details you have onto me?

thanks,

Malc