User page messages

I have XP home and have set up four users for various members of my family.
A message comes up against my user name saying I have 15 unread messages. I
have not got any unread messages in Outlook Express. I cannot seem to get
rid of this message even though I have had further mail and opened in since.

Any ideas???

--
Thank you for any advice you have been able to offer me.
2 answers Last reply

    Big Mick wrote:

    > I have XP home and have set up four users for various members of my
    > family.
    > A message comes up against my user name saying I have 15 unread
    > messages. I
    > have not got any unread messages in Outlook Express. I cannot seem to
    > get rid of this message even though I have had further mail and opened
    > in since.
    >
    > Any ideas???

    Use the TweakUI Power Toy to get rid of that message. Download TweakUI
    here:

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Big Mick wrote:
    > I have XP home and have set up four users for various members of my family.
    > A message comes up against my user name saying I have 15 unread messages. I
    > have not got any unread messages in Outlook Express. I cannot seem to get
    > rid of this message even though I have had further mail and opened in since.
    >
    > Any ideas???

    Overview of the Mail Notification Display on the Windows XP Welcome Screen
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=304148

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User