WTB Krull Gottielb 1983

WTB the low production (<14)run prototypes games.
Email me direct at customstonescaping@excite.com
or call at 703 407 8663
Thanks
Jeff

10 were made. LTG :)

I had thought there were 9. 9, 10, whatever.

Weren't two lost early on? One in a fire, and one in a flood.

The one that lingered around Gottlieb for a couple of years became a
movie prop at Universal. A friend of mine was one of the property
managers in the late 80's. He told me a few years back that when he
left it still worked. In one of the prop warehouses they had a row of
pins for sets. They even had dummies. These were just cabinets that
had no guts. Generic artwork, and you only got to see side views of
them. This made them lightweight and easy to move around. They kept
the pins, slot machines, and all other gambling set props in the same
warehouse.

I am guessing that Fabulous Fantasies probably takes care of thier
games. They are pretty close to there. Hard to say. Boy, I really
rambled into nowhere on this one. Too much bar-b-que.

I believe Jack Simonton had one once. Maybe Steve Charland ended up
with one.

Anyway, good luck obtaining one. It plays pretty good for that era.

Mario
Pinthetic

Thought there was only 1 of these made...
"Jeff Reynolds" <customstonescaping@excite.com> wrote in message
> WTB the low production (<14)run prototypes games.
> Email me direct at customstonescaping@excite.com
> or call at 703 407 8663
> Thanks
> Jeff

10 were made. LTG :)

"Leon" <leonlikesit@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Thought there was only 1 of these made...
> "Jeff Reynolds" <customstonescaping@excite.com> wrote in message
> > WTB the low production (<14)run prototypes games.
> > Email me direct at customstonescaping@excite.com
> > or call at 703 407 8663
> > Thanks
> > Jeff

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

I know someone that has all of those rare games your looking for.
I highly doubt he would sell them, but $ talks.
you will probably have to buy them from his estate, if they became
available.
maybe if you offered a very high $ amount you would get some replies.

Troy,

"Jeff Reynolds" <customstonescaping@excite.com> wrote in message
> WTB the low production (<14)run prototypes games.
> Email me direct at customstonescaping@excite.com
> or call at 703 407 8663
> Thanks
> Jeff

Where is the Krull for 8K, and what is the condition?
Jeff

i`ve got a gottlieb krull video game for sale if anybody is interested.
located in south jersey. thanx fred