I'm running Win Home XP; NIS; Spyware "free"

I'm unable to get Scrabble Blast or Rack to load. I've
created a special firewall rule w/n NIS to run these
programs.

What other settings could be preventing the games from

Thank You

"Setting Confusion!" wrote:

> I'm running Win Home XP; NIS; Spyware "free"
>
> I'm unable to get Scrabble Blast or Rack to load. I've
> created a special firewall rule w/n NIS to run these
> programs.
>
> What other settings could be preventing the games from
>
> Thank You

Are they single-player (Java or Shockwave) games, or retail games? If
single-player games, try the suggestions here:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#java

Firewall
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

--