Big Time Problems!!!

I really need help. I have Anit-Virus and my Email Scanner keeps on running
and my Internet Connection Stays Busy, it acts like it is constantly sending
Emails or somthing and everytime I start Internet Explorer, my home page
says "about;blank"
in my address bar. I have run spyware scanner and deleted all spyware and
run my anti-virus and it just keeps on going everytime I sign in to my
internet connection. I also keep getting a sick porn pop-up with the address
called sea-girls
or somthing like that. Is there anybody out there who can help. I have tried
everything!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!
4 answers Last reply
More about time problems

    Checking for/Help with Hijackware
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
    http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
    http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/archive/tshoot.html

    When all else fails, HijackThis v1.99.1
    (http://aumha.net/downloads/hijackthis.zip) is the preferred tool to use.
    It will help you to both identify and remove any hijackware/spyware. **Post
    your log to http://forums.spywareinfo.com/,
    http://castlecops.com/forum67.html or http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
    for expert analysis, not here.**

    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

    From: "Andy Woods" <Andy Woods@discussions.microsoft.com>

    | I really need help. I have Anit-Virus and my Email Scanner keeps on running
    | and my Internet Connection Stays Busy, it acts like it is constantly sending
    | Emails or somthing and everytime I start Internet Explorer, my home page
    | says "about;blank"
    | in my address bar. I have run spyware scanner and deleted all spyware and
    | run my anti-virus and it just keeps on going everytime I sign in to my
    | internet connection. I also keep getting a sick porn pop-up with the address
    | called sea-girls
    | or somthing like that. Is there anybody out there who can help. I have tried
    | everything!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

    Andy:

    You can't just say " I have Anit-Virus..." and "I have run spyware...".

    It is *very* importantnt to state what they are and there respective version.

    You are obviously infected.

    Please download, install and update the following software...

    Ad-aware SE v1.06
    http://www.lavasoft.de/
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpyBot Search and Destroy v1.4
    http://security.kolla.de/

    After the software is updated, I suggest scanning the system in Safe Mode.

    Download MULTI_AV.EXE from the URL --

    http://kixtart.org Kixtart is CareWare } three batch files, five Kixtart scripts, one Link
    (.LNK) file, a PDF instruction file and two utilities; UNZIP.EXE and WGET.EXE. It will
    simplify the process of using; Sophos, Trend and McAfee Anti Virus Command Line Scanners to
    remove viruses, Trojans and various other malware.

    way all the components can be downloaded from each AV vendor’s web site.
    The choices are; Sophos, Trend, McAfee, Exit the menu and Reboot the PC.

    file.

    Choose; Unzip
    Choose; Close

    Execute; C:\AV-CLS\StartMenu.BAT

    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    try downloading microsoft antispyware program, this program helps and
    protects you from spyware. It sounds like you have some of this. Its a free
    program and it works great.

    "Andy Woods" <Andy Woods@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I really need help. I have Anit-Virus and my Email Scanner keeps on
    > running
    > and my Internet Connection Stays Busy, it acts like it is constantly
    > sending
    > Emails or somthing and everytime I start Internet Explorer, my home page
    > says "about;blank"
    > in my address bar. I have run spyware scanner and deleted all spyware and
    > run my anti-virus and it just keeps on going everytime I sign in to my
    > internet connection. I also keep getting a sick porn pop-up with the
    > address
    > called sea-girls
    > or somthing like that. Is there anybody out there who can help. I have
    > tried
    > everything!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

    Looks like your system has been hijacked. Do a google search and for the
    freeware application called HiJackThis. Install the application and then run
    it. *Remember* just run the application *do not* try to make any alterations
    yourself. This software needs expert analysis. For more details visit this
    link:
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
    You will need to scroll down the page about half way until you come tot he
    section on HijackThis. If you read the text, then run hijackthis and post a
    copy of the hijackthis text file on the Aumha Forums for someone to take a
    look at for you. When posting remember to include the problems you are
    experiencing.

    --
    John Barnett MVP
    Associate Expert

    The information in this post is supplied "as is". No warranty of any kind,
    either expressed or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy,
    reliability or content of this post. The Author shall not be liable for any
    direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use
    of, or inability to use, information or opinions expressed in this post..

    "Andy Woods" <Andy Woods@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I really need help. I have Anit-Virus and my Email Scanner keeps on
    > running
    > and my Internet Connection Stays Busy, it acts like it is constantly
    > sending
    > Emails or somthing and everytime I start Internet Explorer, my home page
    > says "about;blank"
    > in my address bar. I have run spyware scanner and deleted all spyware and
    > run my anti-virus and it just keeps on going everytime I sign in to my
    > internet connection. I also keep getting a sick porn pop-up with the
    > address
    > called sea-girls
    > or somthing like that. Is there anybody out there who can help. I have
    > tried
    > everything!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Scanners Internet Connection Windows XP