can't log into zone

You have reached this page due to errors in your
authentication.
You may choose among the following Zone sites to continue.

I was trying to play a game on Zone.com.
I was trying to play a game in MSN Messenger.
I was trying to buy a game.
I don't know, or none of the above.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

-thanks, LostDog

LostDog wrote:

> You have reached this page due to errors in your
> authentication.
> You may choose among the following Zone sites to continue.
>
> I was trying to play a game on Zone.com.
> I was trying to play a game in MSN Messenger.
> I was trying to buy a game.
> I don't know, or none of the above.
>
> Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?
>
> -thanks, LostDog

Are you blocking cookies, or ports with a firewall or router? See these
sites for suggestions:

Firewall
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

Blocked ports by router