Cannot load excel from shortcut

I'm unable to load excel workbooks from the shortcut that was created.
It used to be working. But i have no problem opening the workbook from
excel though.

could someone offer a fix. tq.

ivan_lau wrote:
> I'm unable to load excel workbooks from the shortcut that was created.
> It used to be working. But i have no problem opening the workbook from
> excel though.
>
> could someone offer a fix. tq.

Delete the shortcut and create a new one by finding Excel in Start > All
Programs > right click > Create Shortcut

All better?

You don't say what happens so why bother posting. Did you look in Help. It would tell you to click Help = Detewct and Repair.