Closed Solved

How to connect wireless headphones to tv

When i connect my remote headphones to TV it works perfect but when i switch to my HDD recorder by seecting SOURCE>HDMI i can get no sound
TV is connected to Recorder by HDMI cable
i cannot use the headphone socket because it cancells all sound and no one else can hear TV
can you please help
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about connect wireless headphones
  1. Is it possible that your television has audio out jacks, by which I mean the Red and White plugs that say audio out, vs. the Red, White and Yellow ones that say A/V in. Some HDTV's have them, others don't.
  2. yes that is the way i connected headphones ,works perfect but not when i switch to hdd recorder via SOURCE selection on TV
  3. Best answer
    If sound still comes out of the headphones, then you could use an auxiliary splitter and have sound go both to the headphones and a speaker system. Otherwise I would suggest navigating some menus in your television and find sound settings, and try to find something to allow both audio channels to function simultaneously.
  4. Thank you
    could you please advise how to connect the splitter and what it looks like
    thank you
  5. tehsplazor said:
    If sound still comes out of the headphones, then you could use an auxiliary splitter and have sound go both to the headphones and a speaker system. Otherwise I would suggest navigating some menus in your television and find sound settings, and try to find something to allow both audio channels to function simultaneously.

Thank you for your help ,I have used a splitter and have solved the problem
  6. Best answer selected by Area51reopened.
  7. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Ask a new question

Read More

TV Connection Headphones Audio