How to connect wireless headphones to tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivek_43

Honorable
May 18, 2012
When i connect my remote headphones to TV it works perfect but when i switch to my HDD recorder by seecting SOURCE>HDMI i can get no sound
TV is connected to Recorder by HDMI cable
i cannot use the headphone socket because it cancells all sound and no one else can hear TV
can you please help

Solution
If sound still comes out of the headphones, then you could use an auxiliary splitter and have sound go both to the headphones and a speaker system. Otherwise I would suggest navigating some menus in your television and find sound settings, and try to find something to allow both audio channels to function simultaneously.

tehsplazor

Honorable
Apr 25, 2012
Is it possible that your television has audio out jacks, by which I mean the Red and White plugs that say audio out, vs. the Red, White and Yellow ones that say A/V in. Some HDTV's have them, others don't.

tehsplazor

Honorable
Apr 25, 2012
If sound still comes out of the headphones, then you could use an auxiliary splitter and have sound go both to the headphones and a speaker system. Otherwise I would suggest navigating some menus in your television and find sound settings, and try to find something to allow both audio channels to function simultaneously.

Solution

nivek_43

Honorable
May 18, 2012

Thank you for your help ,I have used a splitter and have solved the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.