"Sky High" pin

Ok, I have a 7 year old son, so yes I went to see the movie Sky High
today. There is a pinball machine shown in the background several
times but it is never in focus. Looks like maybe it's a custom
backglass? Anyone seen the movie and have a better idea of what the
game is? Just wondering.
Terry.

It has a picture of Jetstream and The Commander (Kelly Preston and Kurt
Russell) on the backglass, so at least that much is custom.

-- Rich Fife --