Strange Help and Support Problem

I am using Windows XP Proffesional SP/2. When I open Help and Support, it
opens properly, but nothing shows up. There is a window with just green
arrows, and when I search nothing ever shows up. How do I fix this?

See:-
Reinstalling Help and Support Center in Windows XP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/rebuildhelp.htm

regards,
ssg MS-MVP