Great Guy: Dave Schulpius

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Just wanted to post a word of thanks to Dave for responding to my post
on needing a Space Shuttle backglass. Dave expalained all the flaws
with the glass but it was nicer than he described and my friend was
very happy to have a backglass for his game. He also went above and
beyond on the packing!! That glass was protected from almost
everything!!!

Thanks again Dave!!!

Dan Heatherly

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

I think Daves one of the Good-Guys & hes helped me
with things by answering other peoples questions &
I'm always taking Notes, A+++++ Guy,

BTW, Dans been there for me as well, I've just put some "Items" I got
from Dan to good use & they turned out Great !!!

Pin-Del,

Thanks for the nice thoughts. The way I see it is that we're in this
together and need to help out when needed. Without each other this hobby
would be vary hard to have fun with and keep going. More times then I
can count many people have come to my rescue. I'm glad to give back when
I can.

Thanks again, Dave