Free XP themes?

Hi all,
Where can I find some free xp themes?
(Not win98 themes that support win xp...)
TIA
Guy
4 answers Last reply
More about free themes

    In news:%23QWmAebuFHA.2504@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
    Guy Cohen <control@mediatek.co.il> had this to say:

    > Hi all,
    > Where can I find some free xp themes?
    > (Not win98 themes that support win xp...)
    > TIA
    > Guy

    All over the place actually?

    http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=free+xp+themes&FORM=QBRE

    Beware of spyware embedded in some;

    Malware Cleaning :
    http://kgiii.info/windows/all/general/malwarefix.html

    This site looks interesting but I haven't tried any:

    http://www.appleblossomart.net/xpstyles.php

    Not free but I use Stardock's WindowBlinds. That's always been my favorite.

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes

    In news:%23QWmAebuFHA.2504@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
    Guy Cohen <control@mediatek.co.il> replied with a ;-)
    > Hi all,
    > Where can I find some free xp themes?
    > (Not win98 themes that support win xp...)
    > TIA
    > Guy

    Google search for XP themes would be a good place to start, but be very
    carefull about the links you choose. Many are portal site to porn links, and
    unless you want porn sites to take over your computer, it is best not to
    click any link on a porn site popup out of curiosity. LOL
    --
    Michael Stevens MS-MVP XP
    xpnews@bogusmichaelstevenstech.com

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 03:23:54 -0400, Galen wrote:

    > This site looks interesting but I haven't tried any:
    >
    > http://www.appleblossomart.net/xpstyles.php

    All of the themes downloaded from that site install the Accoona Toolbar on
    your machine, suspected to be spyware.
    --
    Tom Porterfield
    MS-MVP Windows

    In news:15635r4wp41zs$.dlg@tpportermvps.org,
    Tom Porterfield <tpporter@mvps.org> had this to say:

    > On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 03:23:54 -0400, Galen wrote:
    >
    >> This site looks interesting but I haven't tried any:
    >>
    >> http://www.appleblossomart.net/xpstyles.php
    >
    > All of the themes downloaded from that site install the Accoona
    > Toolbar on your machine, suspected to be spyware.

    Well, thank you, <g> saves me the effort of having to try it out. I really
    enjoy theming the PC a great deal so I've made it a point to just buy
    WindowBlinds and update it often. I've bought a few of the skin packs but
    they have a bunch you can download as well. Good stuff really.

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes

Support Microsoft Windows XP