purchase of downloaded games

I recently purchased wheel of fortune deluxe, got a
license code ans a registration key. My hard drive
crashed. I purchased a new pc and want to see if i can
get the game on new pc and cannot get past .net passport
and zone.com is no help. Got any suggestions anyone?

B wrote:

> I recently purchased wheel of fortune deluxe, got a
> license code ans a registration key. My hard drive
> crashed. I purchased a new pc and want to see if i can
> get the game on new pc and cannot get past .net passport
> and zone.com is no help. Got any suggestions anyone?

Try this link for Passport help. There's also a link to the Passport
Help site.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

--

+Elmo_Tech