Dell Inspiron 8600

I'm having a hard time telling what the color of this notebook is, actually
all of Dells current notebooks. Are they grey (god I hope not) or are they
silver?

Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about dell inspiron 8600

    "Sseaott" <Ssea0ttATyahooDOTcom> wrote in message
    > I'm having a hard time telling what the color of this notebook is,
    actually
    > all of Dells current notebooks. Are they grey (god I hope not) or are
    they
    > silver?

    I would call mine silver.

    You can also buy different covers with different colors if the top silver
    does
    not suite you. They have blue, red, and couple other different colors.

    moncho

    Yeah, I like the venice blue.

    "moncho" <moncho@NOspamameritech.net> wrote in message
    > "Sseaott" <Ssea0ttATyahooDOTcom> wrote in message
    > > I'm having a hard time telling what the color of this notebook is,
    > actually
    > > all of Dells current notebooks. Are they grey (god I hope not) or are
    > they
    > > silver?
    >
    > I would call mine silver.
    >
    > You can also buy different covers with different colors if the top silver
    > does
    > not suite you. They have blue, red, and couple other different colors.
    >
    > moncho

    the M60 range has graphite base and silver inset around keypad

    "Sseaott" <Ssea0ttATyahooDOTcom> wrote in message
    > I'm having a hard time telling what the color of this notebook is,
    actually
    > all of Dells current notebooks. Are they grey (god I hope not) or are
    they
    > silver?
    >
    > Thanks!

Dell Dell Inspiron Notebooks Computers