Tech: Big Indian randomly goes to "game over"

Hello,

New to the group - just recently picked up a 1974 Gottlieb Big Indian.
Haven't touched pinballs in a long time now, so I'll be here with
plenty of questions :)

The first problem I'm stuck on - I can get the game running by manually
activating a few relays, but the game will not play long, and will
randomly switch into "game over" mode. Any ideas what might be causing
this? My first thought is possibly some sort of slam tilt switch needs
adjusting....

On a side note, one of the brackets that holds the score reels is
broken, so not all the score reels stay in place like they should. Can
these brackets be bought anywhere?

Thanks

After a little more poking around, I'm finding the the game-over relay
seems to be activated at random times...I don't seem to see any pattern
as to when it gets activated...