Tech Bally Playboy THANK YOU!!

xlr8

A special THANKS to LTG, Pin-Del, and Ray from Action Pinball. Through
them, I was able to determine the problem with my Playboy game. Here it is:

The power supply board (the one with all the fuses on it) was all screwed
up. Some knucklehead actually DUCT TAPED 2 jumper wires to the back of the
board (yes, duct tape). These wires (red and orange) were for the general
illumination and were orginally part of the large plug (J3?) that fits into
the PS board. At some point, there was a problem with the pins and someone
used thick gauge wire to wrap around the board. I could not see any of this
as it was hidden by the cage that protects the power supply. Its amazing
the game played at all, but it did!! I was able to get the game to a repair
guy today and it will be back in service an about a week.

I am going to be selling this game and I don't want it to go to a new home
unless its operating properly. I want someone to play this one and not have
to worry about it breaking down every other day!!

Again, a big Thanks to LTG, Pin-Del and Ray!!!

Have a good day,

Jim

Thank you for posting the follow up, may well help others in the future. LTG
:)