Removable Storage Service API for C/C++ - ???

Hi everyone, I'd like to find some documentation about the C/C++
programming interface to the Removable Storage Service (RSS).

Unfortunately, neither MSDN nor google nor even RSDN :) has nothing of

this matter. Exactly what I need is to check if all the elements of the

RSS work queue are in completed state and then, if so, clear the queue.

It's easy to do manually using MMC but I have no idea how to do the
same programmatically.

Thanks a lot.

P.S. Sorry for my terrible English :)

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Try here

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/stgmgmt/fs/removable_storage_manager_reference.asp

Jon

"Mahno" <proskurin@nm.ru> wrote in message
> Hi everyone, I'd like to find some documentation about the C/C++
> programming interface to the Removable Storage Service (RSS).
>

> Unfortunately, neither MSDN nor google nor even RSDN :) has nothing of
>
> this matter. Exactly what I need is to check if all the elements of the
>
> RSS work queue are in completed state and then, if so, clear the queue.
>
> It's easy to do manually using MMC but I have no idea how to do the
> same programmatically.
>

> Thanks a lot.
>

> P.S. Sorry for my terrible English :)

Thank you very much. Guess it's time to update my MSDN CDs :)

Unfortunately, the functions handling Removable Storage Service work
queue still remain undocumented. Guess I have no choice except IDA &
NT-ICE :-/