Programme: C:Programme FilesInternet Exploreriexplore.exe

Can anyone help with this error message every time I try to open Internet
Explorer please?

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime error!
Programme: C:\Programme Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual
way. Please contact the applications support team for more information.

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

1. Virus scan