Reloading MS Word 2000

I have a Packard Bell Club 600 and need to reload Word 2000 but leaving
everything else on theHD intact. Can I do this using the Restore/Recovery
diskette and Packard Bell Master CDs and if so what do I do?

Gerry

Does your software include the "Smart Restore" facility ?(as mine does) In
which case it is divided into bundled hardware and software restores.
If it is on the start menu,probably filed under "Tools", I think it tells
you when to insert the disk and what to do.
However,mine is a 1998 Platinum system and the spec may have changed by
the time yours came along.

cs
"BG Brown" <bg.brown@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I have a Packard Bell Club 600 and need to reload Word 2000 but leaving
> everything else on theHD intact. Can I do this using the Restore/Recovery
> diskette and Packard Bell Master CDs and if so what do I do?
>

> Gerry

Many thanks - now done

Gerry

"Wilfrid Coughrock" <wilf@Stickinsect.co.sa> wrote in message
> Does your software include the "Smart Restore" facility ?(as mine does)
In
> which case it is divided into bundled hardware and software restores.
> If it is on the start menu,probably filed under "Tools", I think it
tells
> you when to insert the disk and what to do.
> However,mine is a 1998 Platinum system and the spec may have changed by
> the time yours came along.
>
> cs
> "BG Brown" <bg.brown@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > I have a Packard Bell Club 600 and need to reload Word 2000 but leaving
> > everything else on theHD intact. Can I do this using the
Restore/Recovery
> > diskette and Packard Bell Master CDs and if so what do I do?
> >

> > Gerry

Some versions of Restore have selective restore
Some restores allow you to restore again assuming
you do not format with only writing over data and
would allow the Word to install
Some versions of restore allow you to do it right off the
CD

I may be able to figure this out
Maybe
What is the Master CD #
I can reference it against the ones I have here
> Many thanks - now done
>

> Gerry
>
> "Wilfrid Coughrock" <wilf@Stickinsect.co.sa> wrote in message
> > Does your software include the "Smart Restore" facility ?(as mine does)
> In
> > which case it is divided into bundled hardware and software restores.
> > If it is on the start menu,probably filed under "Tools", I think it
> tells
> > you when to insert the disk and what to do.
> > However,mine is a 1998 Platinum system and the spec may have changed
by
> > the time yours came along.
> >
> > cs
> > "BG Brown" <bg.brown@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > > I have a Packard Bell Club 600 and need to reload Word 2000 but
leaving
> > > everything else on theHD intact. Can I do this using the
> Restore/Recovery
> > > diskette and Packard Bell Master CDs and if so what do I do?
> > >

> > > Gerry

As I said:
"Many thanks - now done

Gerry"