I have a Win XP machine which is scheduled to reboot every day at a
specific time. Also, the PC is setup to automatically launch IE in
kiosk mode at start up.

The position of the mouse is always at the center of the screen after
the restart. Is there any way to configure the mouse to show up on the
sides?

The reason this is important is because the VGA output is "broadcast"
to a number of TV monitors across campus.

I'd rather have the mouse pointer not seen :)

Bijoy

Remove the mouse, end of issue.