Reminder: Weekly Pinball Chat Tonight 8 pm Central Time

Sunday Night Pinball Chat FAQ

Feel free to sign in and talk about anything related to pinball and arcades.

To view the HTML version of this FAQ, please visit
http://www.pinballmagic.com/chatfaq.htm

Q: Where is the chat held at?
A: http://pinballmagic.sytes.net.

Q: What time is the chat?
A: It is every Sunday evening starting at 8:00 p.m. until 11:30 p.m. Central
time. That is also 01:00 to 04:30 Monday, Greenwich Mean Time (UTC). Here is
a link to find out what time it is right now. Check the Chicago listing for
current Central Time. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Q: How do I send a directed message to another user?
A: Left click on the user name, then type your message. It will look similar
to the example below. When finished, click on "Everyone" in the user list.
"User 1: {To User 2} I am sending you a directed message." When finished,
click on "Everyone" in the user list.

Q: How do I send a private message to another user?
A: Make sure private message is checked. Left click on the user name, then
type your message. It will look similar to the example below. When finished,
click on "Everyone" in the user list. "User 1: {To User 2} I am sending you
a private message."

Q: The text is scrolling too fast. I want to see what someone typed a while
ago.
A: Uncheck the "Auto Scroll" box.

Q: I am having problems logging in to the chat room. What gives?
A: You should be using Netscape 4.77 or later, Internet Explorer 4.0 or
later, Mozilla, or Opera for best results. The chat room runs on a Microsoft
server and uses Java Script. There is no software to download or configure.
Just select a user name and login.

Note: IP addresses are logged. Please use
this service in a professional manner.