karamazov

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2004
So I'm trying to make me another computer. Its nothing great but I was wondering if I would notice a real performance downgrade if I want for 200 mhz to 150 mhz. But in return for such a downgrade I would be gaining 110 mb of RAM. Wich means that I have 40 mb now an I would be upgrade to 150. I just need to know if I would really notice a downgrade beacuse I dont wanna get everything out of this computer and into the one that needs the slower CPU. Please help

As I sit up in my bed looking at all the stars, I begin to wonder... WHERE THE HECK IS MY ROOF!?

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
What the heck are you talking about?

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

pauldh

Illustrious
Yeah I'm not quite sure about those memory amounts, but I am sure I have about a dozen old systems collecting dust in my basement that need buyers just like him. I can't walk down there without tripping over a Pentium Classic. Email addresss please.

ABIT IS7, P4 2.6C, 512MB Corsair TwinX PC3200LL, Radeon 9800 Pro, Santa Cruz, TruePower 430watt<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Pauldh on 04/07/04 10:03 PM.</EM></FONT></P>