F.S. HUO STERN PLAYBOY LESS THEN 100 PLAYS NEAR MONTEREY C..

Hello-
Have a like new mint condtion playboy has 88 plays on it. comes with
manuel and the extra pics to change game to full nudity. A general pic
of the game can be seen at http://chrisbraga.com/Games.html

please email me for detailed pics. chrisbraga@starband.net
prefer local pickup.
3000.00 obo
chris

nice gameroom!
chrisbraga@starband.net wrote:
> price lowered to 2750.00

JC

Chris has a *great* gameroom. I recommend that any buyer insist on
getting some play time before finalizing purchase arrangements. ;-)

Chris's games are in great shape and for such low plays, this Playboy
is a good deal.

Chris how large is your game room? Seems like you did a great job
utilizing that space! Very nice.

pr

chrisbraga@starband.net wrote:
> will consider trades

my game room is 20' x 24' but have plans to double it next year.

Sweet. : )

pr

chrisbraga@starband.net wrote:
> my game room is 20' x 24' but have plans to double it next year.

JC

::Drool...::

Wow, you could get another 18 pins in that space! And that's on top of
(test me here): S@fecracker, L0TR, M@M, T@Z, T.AF, I@J, Sopr@nos,
Pl@yboy (for now, asuming that N@SCAR is replacing it), Monster B@sh...
uh oh, I know there's at least three more! Maybe I should buy the
Pl@yboy so I can see it again! ;-)

-JC-

chrisbraga@starband.net wrote:
> my game room is 20' x 24' but have plans to double it next year.

jc-
you forgot the simpsons, ij, tom, t-3,and nascar did replace playboy,
I hope all is going well with you new baby! My wife would like to see a
pic.
chris

JC

No, I got the ij! I knew there were three others though.

Tahnks for the kind thoughts; you (and your wife) have mail from my AOL
account. Alexander turned 3 months old today and we're finally getting
some sleep. :)

-JC-