Upgrade XP Home to XP Pro. Media Player Hangs

I have just upgraded from XP home to XP pro. On a DELL Inspiron laptop
Every time I open media player it hangs (not responding).
It worked fine with XP home
I have down loaded and installed the latest version, still the same.
Any help much appreciated.

Malke

Ian S wrote:

> I have just upgraded from XP home to XP pro. On a DELL Inspiron laptop
> Every time I open media player it hangs (not responding).
> It worked fine with XP home
> I have down loaded and installed the latest version, still the same.
> Any help much appreciated.

If you have not done this already, go to Dell's tech support website for
your specific computer and download drivers, particularly those for
your video and audio hardware.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers