Is it ok to post auction links here?

I have a 3 week old Dimension 8300 I just bought that I'm selling because I
made a bad decision, I should have gotten a notebook instead and Dell wont
let me return. Is it ok if I post auction link here incase anyone is
interested?

Thanks.

Isn't there a 30 day return option?
Why can't you return it?
Time is ticking call bacl and get another answer.

--
Jupiter Jones
Check the following link for some great problem solving newsgroups.

"Sseaott" <Ssea0ttATyahooDOTcom> wrote in message
> I have a 3 week old Dimension 8300 I just bought that I'm selling
because I
> made a bad decision, I should have gotten a notebook instead and
Dell wont
> let me return. Is it ok if I post auction link here incase anyone
is
> interested?
>
> Thanks.

21 days from invoice