*hello,
i've 3 users uses the pc and want 1 of them to be auto login,
ex.
user1 -me, admin with pass
user2 -limited without pass
user3 -limited with pass

so i want user2 to be autologin when i open my pc
the reason cause xp starts with it self if run for 15+hrs or so, so i
want it to login automaticly to continue my downloads, dont want any
fixes for the restart thing cause i know its just xp so please help me
with the autologin thing

thanks in advance
cheers*

--
Hossam

Hi there, I use Microsoft's "Tweakui" to login to my account
automatically. You can download it from Microsoft at:

http://tinyurl.com/2meyw

You'll see the link for tweakui on the right hand side of that screen.
Once downloaded, install it and run. There's a logon section on the
left hand side and in there you'll find the autologon option. Tick the
box, enter the username you want to logon automatically with and if
required, set the password.

That's all. If you want to log onto the other accounts on your pc
however, you'll either need to disable this function and reboot or
choose Start - Log
Off - Switch User.

Hope this helps. :)

--