FS: Pretty nice Skateball cabinet

I'm parting a Skateball with a pretty nice cabinet.
If you've been looking for one, email me for Photos.
Located in Columbia, MO.
$100 or best offer.

Dan

Dan,

Why don't you just sell the game complete? Do you have a price for
that, or is it too late?

Brian Bannon

Wouldn't rust spread if it started out with the PF on the floor,
getting rusty, and then put it in the cab rust spreads?

too late....
reason for parting it is because it looks like water sat between the
flippers and under the apron and the playfield is rotten all the way thru to
the bottom. the piece where the lockdown bar locks into is completely
rusted out.
in fact, I've never seen a playfield so trashed in my life.

strange thing is the cabinet is very nice and doesn't appear to have been
wet. unsure what happened to the playfield - i thought it might have been
stored out fo the machine with he bottom on the floor, but that doesn't
explain the rusted metal on the cabinet.

interested in the cab?
Dan

<Briban@aol.com> wrote in message
> Dan,
>
> Why don't you just sell the game complete? Do you have a price for
> that, or is it too late?
>
> Brian Bannon

might explain it.