WTB Medieval Madness MM any condition considered

Hi looking for a MM, not looking for collector quality - any condition
considered. I'm in SO CAL but shipping is no problem.

Thanks,
Dan

Hey Dan,
There's one on Mr. Pinball in LA for $9 large.
-Gregg B.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_frm/thread/ffde48d84b5885fe/b8786fe9f3ad3a5b?hl=en#b8786fe9f3ad3a5b

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

On 2005-08-15 09:29:53 -0700, "PinDude" <gixxerdude1000@yahoo.com> said:

> Hey Dan,
> There's one on Mr. Pinball in LA for $9 large.
> -Gregg B.

And it is very nice with a Christopher Hutchins restored playfield, new
cabinet decals and lots of NOS parts. It is not mine but I helped
restore it.

--

Pins - M*M - M*B - L*O*T*R - A*F*M - R*F*M - S*T*T*N*G - R*F

Vids - D*nkey K*ong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20 - R*F*M#1