Connectix LDK8 Drivers

Does anyone know where to get Connectix Drivers for Windows XP? (Other than
DriversGuide.com). I know that Logitech bought them in 1999, but they don't
offer support for the Connectix products.

Specificly, I need the driver for the LDK8 video product.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about connectix ldk8 drivers

    If the company was bought out in 1999, I would believe that there would not
    be any "official" drivers for XP. This seems to be similar to 3DFX video
    cards also.

    "Daniel CWD" <DanielCWD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where to get Connectix Drivers for Windows XP? (Other
    > than
    > DriversGuide.com). I know that Logitech bought them in 1999, but they
    > don't
    > offer support for the Connectix products.
    >
    > Specificly, I need the driver for the LDK8 video product.
    >
    > Thanks

Drivers Microsoft Windows XP