Dell Latitude E6500 Manual

What is the round object on the keyboard between the letters "G" and "H"?
1 answer Last reply
More about dell latitude e6500 manual
  1. It is essentially a miniature mouse, which helps you in cases where it may be inconvenient to move your hand/fingers to the touch pad or external mouse.
Ask a new question

Read More

Latitude Dell Keyboards Laptops