funhouse PF pre order on IPB?

pt

>Forgive me if its been discussed before.

It has...Google. This is a seperate venture from Wayne's.

John

Well IPB is the lesser of the 2 evils. Id rather get it from them. Now
all we need is a Centaur PF :)

I wouldn't count your playfields until they're routed. ; )

pr

mike...@omuonline.net wrote:
> Well IPB is the lesser of the 2 evils. Id rather get it from them. Now
> all we need is a Centaur PF :)

I just got this from pinball.com in an email

Preorders for Remake of Funhouse playfields $500US each + shipping
So far 219 ordered.

New Distributors for Parts and Games
Bay Area Amusements
Mayfair Amusements
Pinballsales.com

Did 219 people really put out $500 up front for something that isnt
even in production? Something they havent saw a picture of?

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

> Did 219 people really put out $500 up front for something that isnt
> even in production? Something they havent saw a picture of?

Didn't have to put any money down for that one (wayne). IPB is
requiring money down.

Mike I guess LOL Not me tho, I want to see what Im buying... If hes
REALLY got 219 people flopping out $500 already. I imagine he should
already have these made. We'll see tho. Maybe Wayne will come through
with this? Who knows? I'll wait till I see the goods then I'll buy one
from IPB, if I miss out I miss out. At least I wont be throwing my
money up front and then going where oh where is my FH playfield?

Really? I could have sworn is was the other way. Wayne taking deposits.
If thats true then I need to get my facts straight. If he's not
requiring money down then I completely understand the 219 so far.

> Really? I could have sworn is was the other way. Wayne taking deposits.
> If thats true then I need to get my facts straight. If he's not
> requiring money down then I completely understand the 219 so far.

They both are on the "pre-order" bandwagon at $500 + shipping each. MPA
info was on his forum and in a post on 8-11-2005 at 4:22am EDT.

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

MacMan

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2004

In article <1124117338.562525.203300@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:

> Well IPB is the lesser of the 2 evils. Id rather get it from them. Now
> all we need is a Centaur PF :)

Yup! IPB all the way because they did such a top job on TAF playfields :eek:

Cheers
MacMan

The only person I would trust to do a Funhouse playfield without looking at
the finished product is Darin. It would involve a flawed decision making
process to consider anyone else.

IMHO :)

--
Kerry Stair

Mantis Amusements "Its all about Pinball"

"MacMan" <funster@ahtbigpond.dohtnet.au> wrote in message
> In article <1124117338.562525.203300@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:
>
>> Well IPB is the lesser of the 2 evils. Id rather get it from them. Now
>> all we need is a Centaur PF :)
>
> Yup! IPB all the way because they did such a top job on TAF playfields :eek:
>
> Cheers
> MacMan

MacMan

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2004

In article <1124128076.378968.101150@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:

> Really? I could have sworn is was the other way. Wayne taking deposits.
> If thats true then I need to get my facts straight. If he's not
> requiring money down then I completely understand the 219 so far.

I signed up and Wayne has not asked me for any money. And I would not
expect a full blown business to ask for money in advance. Shame on IPB!

Cheers
Macman

sb

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 03:57:15 +1000, Mike Schudel <schudel5@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>> Really? I could have sworn is was the other way. Wayne taking deposits.
>> If thats true then I need to get my facts straight. If he's not
>> requiring money down then I completely understand the 219 so far.
>
> They both are on the "pre-order" bandwagon at $500 + shipping each. MPA
> info was on his forum and in a post on 8-11-2005 at 4:22am EDT.

But get your facts straight. Wayne is taking pre-orders by email only.
No deposit is needed nor asked for.