Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

I am constantly getting the following message when trying to run Windows
Movie Maker, and various similar software like: Movie DVD Maker, actually
any of A-One Software Products.

The full error message reads as follows:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Programs C:\Program Files\MovieDVDMaker.exe

Abnormal Program Termination.

I'm running under Windows Media Center, Sp2, on a HP Media Center PC, intel
pent. 4, 2.80 ghz processor, 512mb DDR SDRAM, 160 HDD (5400 rpm) ATI Radeon
9200 AGP 8x graphics card with 128 DDR video memory.

Thanks for any assistance.

A runtime error is usually caused by poor programming, not your system.
It could be a corrupted install too.

--
A Professional Amateur...If anyone knew it all, none of would be here!