DSL setup screen appears repeatedly

September 15, 2005 11:13:16 PM

I connect to internet, type in a subject, click on the appropriate
answer, and the DSL setup screen appears, as though I were not already
connected and did not already have DSL. The same thing happens when I
try to open some of my e-mails. In the last thirty minutes the DSL
setup screen has appeared five times. I can't get into anything or go
from one page to the next when I do luck out and get something open.
Anybody else have this problem with BellSouth DSL?

--
valley
Anonymous

Open Internet Options, Connections tab. Set to "Never dial a connection".

See also: Remote Access Auto Connection Manager service
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=254181

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User