DSL setup screen appears repeatedly

I connect to internet, type in a subject, click on the appropriate
answer, and the DSL setup screen appears, as though I were not already
connected and did not already have DSL. The same thing happens when I
try to open some of my e-mails. In the last thirty minutes the DSL
setup screen has appeared five times. I can't get into anything or go
from one page to the next when I do luck out and get something open.
Anybody else have this problem with BellSouth DSL?

--
valley
1 answer Last reply

    Open Internet Options, Connections tab. Set to "Never dial a connection".

    See also: Remote Access Auto Connection Manager service
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=254181

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "valley" <valley.1vfbpn@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > I connect to internet, type in a subject, click on the appropriate
    > answer, and the DSL setup screen appears, as though I were not already
    > connected and did not already have DSL. The same thing happens when I
    > try to open some of my e-mails. In the last thirty minutes the DSL
    > setup screen has appeared five times. I can't get into anything or go
    > from one page to the next when I do luck out and get something open.
    > Anybody else have this problem with BellSouth DSL?
    >

    > --
    > valley

DSL Connection Microsoft Windows XP