swb

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2005

can someone please help?? when i click on a picture or group of
pictures, i no longer have the 'view as slideshow' option appearring in
the upper left area of my folders options. the only option showing is
'purchase music online'. thanx in advance!

--
swb

1.Start Windows Explorer, and then locate the folder that you want to
customize.
2.Right-click the folder, and then click Properties.
3.On the Customize tab, select the customization options you want to use for
the folder.
4.Set the Folder Template to Pictures.

Note that the Customize tab is not available for special folders such as My
Music, My Pictures etc.

See also: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=812003

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP