Prolinea 4/66 , how to remove the keyboard?

EMMANUEL

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2001

Hello,

Using my 4/66 as server , I'd like tu remove everything not
useful:mouse,keyboard and screen.
For mouse and screen , it works , but by removing keyboard , I get an
error message.
What can I do?
--
Emmanuel - http://ebgy.free.fr

hh

Unless there is a CMOS setting to disable the PS2 keyboard port, which I
doubt on a Prolinea, you likely will have to have some type of keyboard
connected to get it to boot up. You might try a mini-keyboard like one of
these:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=23-134-021&depa=1

HH