I'm using the latest version of Bootvis, and for some reason it will not
record boot
activity. When it launches after bootup, two graphs remain empty: Disk
Utiliization,
and Boot Activity. The Boot Activity graph is completely empty, which is
unusual and
annoying since I like to use this graph to visualise what is being loaded
and the
length of time it takes. Even if I check all graphs and save before and
after I launch
it, those two graphs remain empty and unrecorded. Would this have anything
to do with
S.M.A.R.T being active on both my hard drives? Just a shot in the dark. I've
used
Bootvis before without this issue, which is why it's so odd.

Tim

edwin

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2004

"Tim.T" <timatee@NOSPAMbtinternet.com> wrote in message
> I'm using the latest version of Bootvis, and for some reason it will not
> record boot
> activity. When it launches after bootup, two graphs remain empty: Disk
> Utiliization,
> and Boot Activity. The Boot Activity graph is completely empty, which is
> unusual and
> annoying since I like to use this graph to visualise what is being loaded
> and the
> length of time it takes. Even if I check all graphs and save before and
> after I launch
> it, those two graphs remain empty and unrecorded. Would this have anything
> to do with
> S.M.A.R.T being active on both my hard drives? Just a shot in the dark.
> I've
> used
> Bootvis before without this issue, which is why it's so odd.
>
> Tim

Works for me.
Downloaded from:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/BTV/1.0/WXP/EN-US/bootVis-tool.exe
Running XP Pro SP2.
Worked before SP1 after SP1 and now after SP2.
Newly downloaded file is same as copyI have had saved for years.