Here is another one for ya. I don't know if it has anything to do with FTP
not working, but for some reason when I type "command" in my run dialog box,
the command window will open for just a few seconds then it will close.
As such, I cannot run any thing that has to be run from the command line.
Antivirus reports all clear, do does spyware applications.
Any ideas?

try..........cmd

peterk

"SmallTownFarmBoy" <SmallTownFarmBoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:EA880ADE-F66F-4006-BE19-37E654AC5BE1@microsoft.com...
> Here is another one for ya. I don't know if it has anything to do with FTP
> not working, but for some reason when I type "command" in my run dialog
> box,
> the command window will open for just a few seconds then it will close.
> As such, I cannot run any thing that has to be run from the command line.
> Antivirus reports all clear, do does spyware applications.
> Any ideas?

If "taskmanager" and "regedit" also close suddenly, you ARE infected.