Medusa zipper flipper parts

Anyone know where I can get the pawl, or crank arm assembly which
attaches to the shorter flipper bats and opens the EOS switch with a
small, close-set pin?

I see they have to be left and right specific, and don't look like
anything other pawl in my Bally flipper parts bin.

You can almost see them, connecting to the plunger, in this pic from
Fireball:

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=852&depth=-1&picno=16775&zoom=1

or here, you can see the right one very clear. Note the arm which will
contact the EOS switch, and how close it is to the center shaft:

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1722&depth=-1&picno=22931&zoom=1

Thanks - my left one had such a huge hole drilled out of it for the
plunger pin, the plunger goes halfway into the coil before activating
the flipper!

- Q

Supposedly PBR has the parts - I was told this long ago when looking
for zipper flipper parts. Steve yelled at me when I asked for a stop
though..... and I haven't gotten around to actually rebuilding my
zipper games (nip it and medusa.... nip it was the last EM with em, and
medusa was the next game with em - 8 years later!)

I don't remember for sure about Medusa but the lever arm assy. zipper
pawls for the EM zippers were A-1889-7 for the right and A-1889-8 for
the left.

If you can't find them using PBR or who ever, let me know and I'll dig
in some boxes. I have these NOS stashed away somewhere. Would rather
not go digging if I don't have to.

Mario
Pinthetic

The Zipper Flipper mechanisms are different. Medusa used a different
closing coil, and some other linkage parts are different too. I ask
Steve Young for these things a year or so ago for a Medusa I was
working on, and he had nothing back then. I bought a used mechanism to
get what I needed. I looked for the leftovers, but I must have let
them go with the game, since the old pivot assembly isn't in my spare
parts stuff. Good Luck....

K2

That's depressing news, no new parts for Medusa but plenty for nip
it.... ah well.....