Problem With A KVM Switch

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for a problem with a
4 port IO Gear KVM Switch.

I am running XP Pro on all 3 of my computers.

If it's not, could someone please steer me to the right one.
I looked through the newsgroups, and couldn't find one for
KVM switches.

If it's ok to post it here, let me know, and I'll do so.

Paul Berkow
3 answers Last reply
More about problem switch

    The correct forum would be: IO Gear technical support.

    steve

    "Paul Berkow" <427450@charter.net> wrote in message
    > I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for a problem with a
    > 4 port IO Gear KVM Switch.
    >
    > I am running XP Pro on all 3 of my computers.
    >
    > If it's not, could someone please steer me to the right one.
    > I looked through the newsgroups, and couldn't find one for
    > KVM switches.
    >
    > If it's ok to post it here, let me know, and I'll do so.
    >
    > Paul Berkow

    Call me crazy, but XP pro has remote desktop, which pretty much nullifies
    the need for a KVM in most cases(gaming aside).

    I would contact the manufacturer about your problems.

    --
    Manny Borges
    MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

    The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
    -- Marty Feldman
    "Paul Berkow" <427450@charter.net> wrote in message
    > I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for a problem with a
    > 4 port IO Gear KVM Switch.
    >
    > I am running XP Pro on all 3 of my computers.
    >
    > If it's not, could someone please steer me to the right one.
    > I looked through the newsgroups, and couldn't find one for
    > KVM switches.
    >
    > If it's ok to post it here, let me know, and I'll do so.
    >
    > Paul Berkow

    All I know is that some keyboards, that are USB enabled, can cause
    problems. You also need good quality cables.

    Too bad you didn't state your problem.

    Clark

    Paul Berkow wrote:
    > I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for a problem with a
    > 4 port IO Gear KVM Switch.
    >
    > I am running XP Pro on all 3 of my computers.
    >
    > If it's not, could someone please steer me to the right one.
    > I looked through the newsgroups, and couldn't find one for
    > KVM switches.
    >
    > If it's ok to post it here, let me know, and I'll do so.
    >
    > Paul Berkow

Switch KVM Windows XP