How to Save a Dell BIOS to a File

Anyone know how to save the BIOS from a Dell GXa in a format that can be
used to later flash another GXa?

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 04:39:53 GMT, "mdp" <markdpend@spambegone.aol.com>
wrote:

>Anyone know how to save the BIOS from a Dell GXa in a format that can be
>used to later flash another GXa?

No, but you can always download it from Dell's site.
--
Top 10 Conservative Idiots:

Some of the better bios flash software, will save a copy on the floppy.

Steve R.

"mdp" <markdpend@spambegone.aol.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know how to save the BIOS from a Dell GXa in a format that can be
> used to later flash another GXa?

Therein lies my problem. Dell no longer has the flashable version A07 to
download but I have a board with version A07 in it.