Cant Join age of empires 2 conquerors games.

jeff

Hi, I am having problems with zone and age of empires 2
conquerors and age of kings. 2 days ago it all worked
but starting yesterday it said that game failed to launch
and wouldnt allow me to join any games. And i cant hsot
any games i host it and no one can ever get into my
games. Hum i dont really know what to do i have tried
many different things. If you have any ideas please let
me know. Reply to this or email me At JTLBBALL28@aol.com

Jeff wrote:

> Hi, I am having problems with zone and age of empires 2
> conquerors and age of kings. 2 days ago it all worked
> but starting yesterday it said that game failed to launch
> and wouldnt allow me to join any games. And i cant hsot
> any games i host it and no one can ever get into my
> games. Hum i dont really know what to do i have tried
> many different things. If you have any ideas please let
> me know. Reply to this or email me At JTLBBALL28@aol.com

Look here for suggestions:

Host is only player in Multiplayer game
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;274864