playfield question

hoOk

Distinguished
May 31, 2004

on the lower center of my williams lucky ace playfield, there are a row
of bonus lites, and also a double and triple bouns lite at the top of
the row, one to each side. the round opaque plastic inserts over the
lites arent flush with the playfield. the tops of the circles are
flush, with the bottoms being a bit below the playfield surface. is
this intentional, or wear and tear? it interferes with the travel of
the ball down the center, and a slow ball will stick in the
indentation. if its wear and tear, whats the recommended fix? thanks!

hoOk

Distinguished
May 31, 2004

hi, thanks. the link you gave isnt working. if i searched it, what
would i search under. i dont even know what they are called. thanks

They should be flush.
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball?hl=en study up on
methods to raise and re-glue. LTG :)

"hook" <mhooker@optonline.net> wrote in message
> on the lower center of my williams lucky ace playfield, there are a row
> of bonus lites, and also a double and triple bouns lite at the top of
> the row, one to each side. the round opaque plastic inserts over the
> lites arent flush with the playfield. the tops of the circles are
> flush, with the bottoms being a bit below the playfield surface. is
> this intentional, or wear and tear? it interferes with the travel of
> the ball down the center, and a slow ball will stick in the
> indentation. if its wear and tear, whats the recommended fix? thanks!

Works for me. Find Google, go to groups, go to rec.games.pinball, then
search for insert lifting, heating, gluing, removal, replacing. Things like
that. LTG :)