Dell Inspiron 8600

I'm having a hard time telling what the color of this notebook is, actually
all of Dells current notebooks. Are they grey (god I hope not) or are they
silver?

Thanks!

"Sseaott" <Ssea0ttATyahooDOTcom> wrote in message
> I'm having a hard time telling what the color of this notebook is,
actually
> all of Dells current notebooks. Are they grey (god I hope not) or are
they
> silver?

I would call mine silver.

You can also buy different covers with different colors if the top silver
does
not suite you. They have blue, red, and couple other different colors.

moncho

Yeah, I like the venice blue.

"moncho" <moncho@NOspamameritech.net> wrote in message
> "Sseaott" <Ssea0ttATyahooDOTcom> wrote in message
> > I'm having a hard time telling what the color of this notebook is,
> actually
> > all of Dells current notebooks. Are they grey (god I hope not) or are
> they
> > silver?
>
> I would call mine silver.
>
> You can also buy different covers with different colors if the top silver
> does
> not suite you. They have blue, red, and couple other different colors.
>
> moncho

the M60 range has graphite base and silver inset around keypad