Hi, I keep getting a msg on taskbar when I turn computer on that something is
disabled because it can cause probs with windows. I click on the bubble, it
brings me to the microsoft info on my computer and lists all the hardware I
have on and its active. Nothing comes up on what to do or how to resolve
this issue. Does anyone know what to do now?
Thanks
Ann

Malke

anngrace04 wrote:

> Hi, I keep getting a msg on taskbar when I turn computer on that
> something is
> disabled because it can cause probs with windows. I click on the
> bubble, it brings me to the microsoft info on my computer and lists
> all the hardware I
> have on and its active. Nothing comes up on what to do or how to
> resolve
> this issue. Does anyone know what to do now?
> Thanks
> Ann

Please post back with the exact error message. Usually error messages of
this type will say what has been disabled and that will help us to give
you focused troubleshooting.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers